This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

I want to share an interesting information for you

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

I want to share an interesting information for you

Postby Celena » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi,
I just noticed that when a video is playing and I try to move up and down with the keyboard arrow keys in the playlist (eg to select the next file I want to play), the video skips forward or rewinds by one minute, instead.

Normally, shortcuts should respond to the active window, since they might have different functions in each.
Could you please fix this, so that when the playlist is active it would be possible to move up and down with the keyboard arrows, without interfering with video playback?
I think when the playlist window is active, all functions that could affect video playback (pause, play, stop, skip forward, rewind, speed) should be deactivated automatically (like in other media players) so that playback could not be interrupted.

By the way, using [Alt]+Up and [Alt]+Down to move in the playlist only works when an audio file is playing. When a video file is playing, those shortcuts don’t work.

Thank you in advance,
Celena

Return to General